Have you been in the same old boring job for years living paycheck to paycheck? It is time to fast track your career and start earning what you are worth! An auto sales career at Nissan of New Braunfels is the clear career choice. If you are motivated, hard working, and driven to success you need to see what Nissan of New Braunfels can offer you at our Sales Open House!
What We Offer
Along with great pay and an amazing work environment, we offer great benefits! Our sales associates are eligible for:
- Uncapped commissions
- We promote from within
- Medical, Dental & Life insurance
- 401K Matching
- Vacation pay
- A great work environment where every employee counts!
Take control of your career when you attend the Nissan of New Braunfels Sales Open House.
About the Event
Join us for a Sales Open House at Nissan of New Braunfels, 2077 N Interstate 35, New Braunfels, Tx 78130, on Wednesday, July 24, and Thursday, July 25, from 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
While at the event, you’ll learn how to get started with a career in sales. If you don’t have any experience in this area, don’t worry. We offer a $2,500 paid training program for the first 30 days to get you up to speed. If you do have experience in the field, the dealership invites you to come in and review its impressive pay plan. Our average sales associates make $6,200 a month!
Take a look at just a few of the sales consultants duties and responsibilities:
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing the satisfaction of customers.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the new vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
You might also like: Take A Trip To ZDT’s
Working at Nissan of New Braunfels
Aside from highly competitive pay, working at Nissan of New Braunfels comes with many perks. One of the most noticeable is the fact that VBM Auto Group, the 3-dealership group of which Nissan of New Braunfels is a member, is family owned and operated. Career advancement opportunities abound, with 70% of all VBM management having been promoted from within the organization. The employee benefit programs are also generous, and the energetic and upbeat atmosphere will have you excited to come into work every day.
At Nissan of New Braunfels, you get to determine how well you succeed! Make plans to attend the open house today.